Occupational Therapist I&II / Physiotherapist I&II
We are currently looking for experienced and motivated professionals to join our team.
- Provide both community & centre-based rehabilitation service
- Conduct comprehensive assessment for clients, from problem identification to treatment planning
- Program planning & implementation, to fill service gaps in the community
- Organize workshops & produce educational materials
- Assist in fundraising, health & wellness projects
Requirements and Preferred Attributes
- Registered and experienced Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist
- Possess a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Occupational Therapists Board, Hong Kong or Physiotherapists Board
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Innovative and motivated with a passion for quality care
Retired Professionals will also be considered.
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send your full resume with contact details, expected salary and availability to Rehabaid Society at G/F, Core S, Yuk Choi Road, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hunghom, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and will be used only for employment purposes.