News & Events
Ready-for-Home Stroke Rehab.Service
Supported by Operation Santa Claus, Rehabaid Centre is launching a “Ready-for-Home” Rehabilitation Program for Stroke Victims in 2016 - 2017.
The program’s primary targets are stroke victims currently living at home, or preparing to be discharged home. Our therapist and architect will customize a home based self-help rehabilitation program, so that these people with stroke and their families can take an active role in overcoming the challenges they face in daily living.
Free Service include (Free service is full house now) : -
- Home-based functional assessment & rehabilitation
- Assessment in safety & accessibility of living environment
- Transfer & lifting skill training for carer
- Technical aids loan service
- Education for carer and family member, etc.
Service Enquiry Hotline: 2364 2345