News & Events
Ready-for-Home Stroke Rehab.Service
Supported by Operation Santa Claus, Rehabaid Centre is launching a “Ready-for-Home” Rehabilitation Program for Stroke Victims in 2016 - 2017.
The program’s primary targets are stroke victims currently living at home, or preparing to be discharged home. Our therapist and architect will customize a home based self-help rehabilitation program, so that these people with stroke and their families can take an active role in overcoming the challenges they face in daily living.
Free Service include: -
- Home-based functional assessment & rehabilitation
- Assessment in safety & accessibility of living environment
- Transfer & lifting skill training for carer
- Technical aids loan service
- Education for carer and family member, etc.
Service Enquiry Hotline: 2364 2345