News & Events
06-03-2018▲ Return to top
Seminar on “Neurogenic Communication and Swallowing Disorders – the Classification and Rehabilitation”
The seminar aims at introducing the fundamental conceptual framework of communication disorder and providing the ways of how to evaluate and treat people have speech, language, voice, and swallowing disorders that affect their ability to communicate. Therapeutic techniques will also be presented and demonstrated.
Speaker: Chan Pik Ha Christina
Date: 26 March 2018
Time: 2:15 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Venue: Rehabaid Centre, G/F, Core S,Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Understand the classification of communication impairment resulting from neurological illnesses
- Understand the process of swallowing and its disorder
- Understand the concept of silent aspiration
- Understand the factors of success in the therapy process
- Understand the management tips for the above disorders
Fee: HKD 500
Deadline: 19 March 2018 (first-come, first-served)CPD: To be confirmed