Chinese Medicine Services
Our experienced and registered Chinese medicine practitioners provide a variety of treatment interventions such as acupuncture, moxibustion, massage, etc., offering a natural alternative for rehabilitation, disease prevention and health promotion. The treatments aim at improving the symptoms of anxiety, insomnia, excessive stress, chronic fatigue and chronic pain, as well as urological, respiratory, gastrointestinal gynecological and skin problems etc.
● Anxiety, insomnia, stress, obesity, hypertension, allergies, low energy levels
● Pain: Headache, arthritis, backache, sports injuries, migraine, tennis elbow
● Urological disorders: urine retention, cystitis
● Respiratory: asthma, cough, common cold, chest pain, bronchitis
● Dermatology: eczema, acne, psoriasis, shingles
● Stomach & bowel disorders: constipation, diarrhea, gastric pain, peptic ulcer, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
● Gynecological conditions: infertility, menstrual pain, irregular menstruation, menopausal discomforts
● Ophthalmological conditions
● Fitness and beauty
Chinese Herbal Treatment
By assessing the physical condition of the patient to prescribe herbal remedies.
Acupuncture is a therapy where very fine needles are inserted into various acupoints along the meridians to regulate the flow of vital energy and restore any imbalance within the body.
Apart from regular Acupuncture Treatment, our Chinese medicine practitioners also provide specialized tongue acupuncture treatment, acupoint catgut-embedding therapy, and acupuncture using burning needles.
By generating heat from specific burning dried herbs and mugwort to stimulate the meridians or acupoints for immunity restoration and enhancement.