Chinese Medicine Services
Experienced and registered Chinese medicine practitioner provides acupuncture treatment and Chinese medicine remedies, offering a natural alternative to curing illness and enhancing health.
- Anxiety, insomnia, stress, obesity, hypertension, allergies, low energy levels
- Pain: Headache, arthritis, backache, sports injuries, migraine, tennis elbow
- Urological disorders: urine retention, cystitis
- Respiratory: asthma, cough, common cold, chest pain, bronchitis
- Skin disorders: eczema, acne, psoriasis, shingles
- Stomach & bowel disorders: constipation, diarrhea, gastric pain, peptic ulcer, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Gynecological conditions: infertility, menstral pain, irregular menstruation, menopausal discomforts
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Ophthalmological conditions
- Fitness and beauty
Acupuncture is a therapy where very fine needles are inserted into various points along the meridians to regulate the flow of vital energy and restore any imbalance within the body. Aside from regular acupuncture treatment, our Chinese medicine practitioner also provides specialized tongue acupuncture treatment.
Tongue acupuncture can treat the symptoms of cerebral palsy, autism, cerebral atrophy, dementia, etc. Tongue acupuncture treatment is generally quick, each session lasting only several minutes; even restless children can receive this treatment.
Once the acute stage of stroke is past, acupuncture can be applied to minimize residual disability.