Registered Physiotherapist provides treatments for clients with pain or other functional disabilities, improving their mobility and help to maintain or restore health. Physiotherapist can also provide professional advices for clients and design customized exercises and training programs to enhance fitness and prevent injuries.
Physiotherapy treatment for:
- Muscle / joint strains: neck & back pain, sciatica, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, knee pain, ankle pain, or other pain cases
- Sports injuries: sprained joint & ligament, traumatic bone fracture, etc.
- Occupational musculoskeletal disorders: carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, occupational injuries, etc.
- Cardiovascular diseases: pneumonia, asthma, etc.
- Pediatric physiotherapy: pneumonia, bronchitis, child developmental disorders, etc.
- Geriatric physiotherapy: stroke, deterioration of body functions, Parkinson’s disease, fall prevention & treatment, arthritis, etc.
- Pre-surgery training & post-surgery rehabilitation
Note: Referral letter from registered doctor is required for each diagnostic case.
Centre-based treatment, including:
- Electrical therapy: TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), interferential therapy, ultrasound therapy
- Heat therapy: hot compress, wax bath
- Traction: cervical / lumbral traction therapy
- Ice therapy: cold compress
- Manual therapy: stretching, massage / deep friction, joint mobilization
- Chest physiotherapy: postural drainage, breathing & coughing exercises
- Exercises: neck & back exercise, postural exercise, mobilizing & strengthening exercise, stretching exercise
- Geriatric physiotherapy: stroke rehabilitation exercise, balance training, functional training
- Pediatric physiotherapy: treatment for child developmental disorders, developmental co-ordination disorder, cerebral palsy
- Neurological physiotherapy: treatment for brain damaged, stroke, poliomyelitis
- Fitness assessment & healthy lifestyle recommendations
Home-based services for people with special needs, including: assessment, treatment, education on care skills and procurement of rehabilitation equipment, home environment assessment, etc. Cases will be referred for centre-based treatment if needed.